Violet
Decluttered this week:  the kitchen pantry. I had just done a major clean-out back in January, but the pantry was looking messy again.  It's amazing how quickly that space seems to get out of control!. This time it only took me about half an hour to whip it back into shape... and that included the time to break down all the boxes.

TRASHED: several packages of stale crackers, some expired drink mixes, etc. 
RECYCLED: about 20 cardboard boxes-- I got rid of excess packaging where I could, and I recycled the boxes from anything that had to be trashed

What about you?  What did you toss this week?


Be sure you link back here so that your readers can link up, too!

Don't forget to join me here on Tuesdays and share what you've tossed this week!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!