Violet
I did some major housecleaning yesterday because we had company last night, so the house is in good shape today.  Not much decluttering, just lots of regular cleaning.

I've worked a bit on my son's closet today:
  • emptied two boxes of baby/toddler clothes, recycled the boxes, packed the clothes up for donating or passing along to my sister's kids
  • filled a trash bag of random packaging, stained/unwearable clothes
It's not much, but every little bit helps!
I also came up with a plan that involves moving some furniture between rooms.  The end result will give both kids more storage space and won't cost us a penny.  Win-win.  Now, I just have to find the time to get everything cleaned out and moved around!
What have YOU decluttered this week?  (Leave your links in the comments, please, as Mr Linky is currently out of service.)  Leave your link below so we can cheer each other on!



0 Responses

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!