Violet
There's a code in my sidebar if you'd like to snag this button!
It's 3pm and I'm just now getting to my blog to post today's Tossed It Tuesday... sorry for the delay! I got up this morning feeling rotten, and since my husband had the day off, he suggested that I go lay back down. Well, I did... and FOUR hours later I finally woke up! Yikes! As a person who never naps, that was a shock... but I do feel a little better. 

Anyways, on with the tossing! This past week I purged the Christmas storage area of my basement as I packed things back up. I also cleaned out my pantry, cleared my computer desk, and cleaned out my nightstand drawer. Whew!

Out of my house this week:
  • two large black trashbags full of broken Christmas lights, a broken snowglobe, bits and pieces of garland, and other assorted useless Christmas junk
  • a white trash bag of cardboard boxes to recycle-- mostly things from the pantry that had excess packaging I could toss.  It's amazing how much cleaner things seem without all that extra packaging taking up space
So, not a lot, but still progress.

What about you?  What did YOU toss this week as you worked to declutter your home?


Don't forget to join me here on Tuesdays and share what you've tossed this week!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I started working on the garage shelving Monday morning and managed to toss two hoses from the old washer, two grocery bags of random "Huh?" and put two items in the Goodwill box.

    When I did the stairwell I managed to get rid of a large tote of excess (old) towels and a few random items for Goodwill.

    It's always surprising how much I can get rid of if I just take the time to look!

    Feel better...


Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!