Violet
I recently got a new devotional book for my kids to read at bedtime.  Last night I was flipping through it before we did our first reading, and I set it down on my desk.  When I came back to it later, it was open to a page with this memory verse:

Jesus said, "Watch out! Be on your guard against 
wanting to have more and more things.  
Life is not made up of how much a person has."  
(Luke 12:15;NIrV)

That particular translation is different from my personal Bible, but I like the way it's worded.   I really feel like I was meant to find that verse, in that translation, last night, because the message is loud and clear.  Now  how could I stop decluttering when I have a verse straight from the Bible to motivate me?


Don't forget to join me here on Tuesdays and share what you've tossed this week!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!