Violet
I just stumbled across this great challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons.  Each day she'll give you a new area in your home to get organized.   I love this-- because really, cleaning and organizing are SO much more fun when you can share and cheer each other on.   I know I won't be able to do every day of the challenge.... especially since I've already missed a few.... but I'm going to try and complete at least part of these daily challenges.   

I think this will work well alongside my own Tossed It Tuesdays challenge-- it's just that someone else will be choosing the areas that I declutter.  Come back and join me on Tuesdays to share what you've decluttered that week!

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for joining. I cant wait to see what you do!


Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!