Violet
Do YOU use a household notebook of some sort?   I have used them on and off over the years.  Just like Flylady says, I am easily caught up in making the "perfect" notebook with color-coded everything, but not so great at keeping up with using the thing.

Recently I decided to make a similar notebook for work.  I have several projects going on, and several different job duties that all require different lists or papers.  I'm slowly putting it together and tweaking things as I go.  It's already been helpful, though, to be able to grab just one notebook from my desk when I'm headed to a meeting or someone stops by my office.  

With the craziness that's coming this Spring in my world (many big family events) I think I'm going to take some time today to collect all the random paperwork that is strewn about my house and put together a new notebook.  Here are just a few of the free forms that are out there:
If you have a great notebook I'd love to hear what's in it!

Don't forget to join me here on Tuesdays and share what you've tossed this week!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!