Violet
Organizing Solutions for People With Attention Deficit Disorder: Tips and Tools to Help You Take Charge of Your Life and Get OrganizedI've been reading  Organizing Solutions for People with Attention Deficit Disorder.  No, I've never been officially diagnosed, but my husband and I have agreed for many years that most of the symptoms fit me.

Like many other disorganized people, I'm always looking for the next book that will have THE solution for me.  What I've found is that I usually can pick up a few tips or tricks from each book, but no one system ever perfectly suits me.

This book is great.  Things are broken down into short points, and the tips are simple- there are no complicated filing systems here.  I appreciate the comments that address the things that can un-do a perfectly good organizing system.... things like "Avoid nesting your Tupperware.  It is just too much hassle to take out and put away nested pieces."   Comments like that make me feel like the author really gets it.

I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for quick decluttering tips.

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!