Violet
I know I'm not alone when I say that the new year always makes me want to clean and declutter like nothing else.   The stores are full of proof: organizing containers are right there next to the exercise equipment, just waiting for everyone to spend money on "gear" to start their New Year's resolutions.

I'm not yet sure if I'll continue to blog here, or just merge this blog into my existing personal blog, or maybe even just spend more time DOING rather than writing about what I've done.

Anyone interested in continuing my weekly decluttering meme? 







1 Response
  1. Catalina Says:

    Violet! I've missed you! (And of course, you have no idea who I am - but if you go visit my blog, I am sure you would be able to figure it out! I changed blogs - although the other is still active - for more privacy for my family. I think you would know who I am though - and if you don't, feel free to email me: catalina.ahawap @ yahoo.com and I'll clue ya in!) I am defnitely all about continuing to do the weekly thing. I am aiming to do the 2012 in 2012 thing where you get rid of the same number of items as the number of the year. What do you say? You in for that? ;) I have an image on my blog for it, if you'd like to use it also.


Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for stopping by!